RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to look at a 2012 RRS Autobiography I didn't need, to possibly replace a 2010 RRS SC I already liked. When I saw the Autobio's red exterior and red and black interior with the black headliner, I knew I had to have it.

And so the 2012 is now in my garage, and the 2010 is on the dealer's lot taken in in trade.

Range Rovers sure can be an expensive hobby!

Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, it was pretty lame of me not to post any pics. Here's 2 pics, sorry the quality isn't great, I'll try to get some more.

WP_000095.jpg WP_000096.jpg

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
340 Posts
I think the Firenze red looks great on the Range Rover Sport. Our dealer (last time I was there) had 3 RRS Autobiographys with red interior. One white (my favorite), one red and one black. We use to own a 2006 Lincoln LS that was "vivid red." Loved that color, the firenze red looks just like it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oooo pretty! The autobiography's come with a little known option where you can take a picture with an even better camera and then post more pics! Eh? :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great pics! I like the exhaust tips. My 2010 LUX came with no tips. I guess I shouldn't have expected them, though. After all, it only cost 66k. /whine

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Loving it so far. The one it replaced was gray, and didn't really figure into my field of vision while driving. The red hood and steering wheel accents on the other hand, are always in mind when I'm driving it. It's delightful.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Nice!! They had a 2013 in my Dealership Showroom when I bought my Fuji White one, it was their second, Kobe Bryant bought the first one.

Obviously roomy enough for really tall People haha!!

I really like the black and red interior btw.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts