RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone. Im a new forum member so hello!

I have a question about adaptive cruise control module compatability. Mine was involved in an accident and I think it needs replacing as I keep getting the radar blocked message

looking for a replacement on eBay I’m wondering whether I need a part with exactly the same part/serial numbers
Mine has 3 on the module:
Part : BH32-9G768-AD
Supplier code : G2611
Bar Code : 28085610

So my question is which of these numbers are important. I know that the same system is fitted to many other Range Rovers and Jaguars so I think it’s possible for instance that it’s only the 9G768 part of the part number that’s key and possibly the supplier code and that the others aren’t relevant

Can anybody help?

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
If you are getting the radar blocked message your most likely have a failed sensor or harness issue behind the bumper cover. There would be no reason for the module to have been damaged in an accident. The harness and sensors are easily damaged. Further the harness and connectors must be routed very carefully so as not to rub or pinch when the cover is replaced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are getting the radar blocked message your most likely have a failed sensor or harness issue behind the bumper cover. There would be no reason for the module to have been damaged in an accident. The harness and sensors are easily damaged. Further the harness and connectors must be routed very carefully so as not to rub or pinch when the cover is replaced.
Hi there. Thanks for that. My other theory is that it might be because the thing is angled wrongly as the accident caused some damage to the bracket itself (bent it and also broke the pin with ball joint that the radar module clips onto). I didn’t see any damage to the harness or connector but to be honest wasn’t looking that closely. Do you know where I should at the harness?

Thanks again

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts