RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
Did you push the master reset switch under the rear end above the spare tire yet?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i did not know about it do i have to remove a side panel? or will i see it in the rear compartment?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,454 Posts
If you're having an error message regarding the air bag...then only a trained tech should take care of that. Head to the dealer as indicated above or a local independent shop. Airbags are not to be trifled with...don't play with it yourself or you'll injure yourself.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
There have been a few contenders over the years...this one is slowly getting there!
One day I may put a list together and then we can have a contest.

The roof washing guy post comes to mind. It had a lot of potential but kinda fizzled out.
http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/9-range-rover-sport-l320/18966-how-do-you-guys-wash-roof.html

Fatandre (and I love him in a plutonic way) has had some good ones, and back in the day when the Weatherman was in his prime, he also had some good ones.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
15 Participants
freshmaker
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing