RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon,
I collected my 2012 l322 autobiography yesterday afternoon and while I spotted most issues on my test drive ie faulty heated seat pads etc rear entertainment remote failure..... which have been done by the garage I missed the fact the heated steering wheel only works for 5 minutes, the majority of the heat is on the tight hand side....before switching off once off it will no longer light up untill a restart.
I have the kahn interior package wheel seats etc but to be fair it just looks like the normal autobiography flappy paddle wheel with a glossy logo!

Where should I start I think the garage will tell me to do one as they fixed quite a few gremlins to sell it.

Here come the get some gloves comment

Thanks in advance

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
I'm experiencing the same issue on my 2011 Supercharged. The steering wheel heat will engage, function for a time that varies from a few seconds to several minutes, and then kick off. Once it shuts itself off, it will not reengage until the ignition is switched off and back on. The fuse is good and has never blown in the time that I've owned the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
You know what.. I noticed my new 2008 does the same, only the top and 9-3 portions work, and after 15 or so minutes it will turn off. The red light will not come on after either, never tried restarting the truck as I'll just put some leather gloves on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts