RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
googled and found nothing but one guy complaining at how hard it was on this car...apparently they changed it this year?
anyone have a video or link or instruction on how to replace it?

thanks!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Many of us know. I had mine apart the other night. You're not getting responses because the information is readily available in the pinned posts via the workshop manual etc.

The actual glove box bulb or the puddle bulb in the glove box door are both easy ona MY10-MY12.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just replaced this the other day with an LED and it's a tricky operation.

I first let down the glove box by pushing in the release on the left side, which gave me more room. I then used a small pliers to pull out the existing bulb and again the pliers to put the new bulb in. You may want to put some tape on the bulb so it does not get lost in an inaccessible area.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just replaced this the other day with an LED and it's a tricky operation.

I first let down the glove box by pushing in the release on the left side, which gave me more room. I then used a small pliers to pull out the existing bulb and again the pliers to put the new bulb in. You may want to put some tape on the bulb so it does not get lost in an inaccessible area.
See and I just took the 8 screws out and removed the entire gloce box to get at it from the back side 😆

Then while I had the glovebox out I removed the other 8 smaller torx, removed the glove box door cover and replaced the puddle lamp too.

Both should be T10 bulbs.

Took 15 minutes total.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
datafoo
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing