RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started fiddling with the DVD function on my 2012 AB, but I cannot get the dual view function to work. Does anyone know how to activate this?

Also are there any options to get DVD to work in motion?

Thanks!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Since I saw no mention of the Dual View feature in the 2012 launch bulletin to US dealers (posted elsewhere on this forum a few months back) I presume that, as always, Land Rover North America chickened out and decided to yank cool new technology from its NAS vehicles for the usual liability concerns. I can't be sure of this but I bet you there is no Dual View screen capability in our market, only abroad. Maybe their legal department will grow some balls next year, who knows. Does your Owner's / Rear Seat Entertainment Manual make any mention of it?

That should also answer your second question. DVD playback on the front touchscreen with the car in motion was never an option - here or abroad, and rightly so - until the Dual View screen technology was introduced on the 2010 Range Rover, and the 2012 Sport... abroad. There may be aftermarket hacks available (from companies such as Nav-TV) if you are hellbent on watching movies while driving. :shock:

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
I can't tell if this is a serious question OR if you are trying to make us EVEN more envious of your 2012 Range Rover Sport - Autobiography - Sumatra/Tan/Ebony ???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts