RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help,
i have a knocking from under the front, new arms fitted and bushes, my mechanic has had the covers off, pry bar everywhere, on the mot shaker plates etc and nothing, driven in a straight line over pot holes, traffic calming humps etc not a sound, come up to a roundabout and turn the wheel...... clunk, come off the round about and turn the wheel back....clunk,
when i turn into my street at slow speed there is a slight dip in the road and this causes the clunk but not when i leave with the streering almost straight.
like i say my mechanic has pulled the underneath to bits but nothing, its just when there is some lock on...

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
364 Posts
Does your car have ACE?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
364 Posts
I could be wrong here, but if the car has ACE, the Terrain Response knob should have a Dynamic mode.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could be wrong here, but if the car has ACE, the Terrain Response knob should have a Dynamic mode.

Hi, Yes it has terrain response operation,
Cheers Nick

·
Registered
364 Posts
And it has dynamic mode.
OK, so the knocking could be coming from the Active Cornering Enhance pipes/mechanism.

I'm not sure how to check if they are fine or not, maybe have a look at the workshop manual? Link in my signature.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts