Range Rovers Forum banner

2011 sport supercharged fog light bulbs to match headlight bulbs

8K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  RRSS007 
#1 ·
2011 sport supercharged fog light bulbs to match headlight bulbs

Any suggestions for fog light bulbs to match the headlight bulbs? Is it easy to switch out, cost and where to purchase?

Thanks

#3 ·
Re: 2011 sport supercharged fog light bulbs to match headlight bulbs

I got these and had the dealer do it for me at no cost (since I took the car in anyway to take care of the rear brake squeal TSB). To my eyes they match the xenons perfectly: http://www.ebay.com/itm/H11-LUMINICS...#ht_2264wt_922

#7 ·
Re: 2011 sport supercharged fog light bulbs to match headlight bulbs

I have a brand new set of the 7500k GP Thunder's waiting to be installed. I have the exact same bulb in my 2011 X5 and they are a true 100% perfect match to the factory HID's. Some folks have gone with 8500k which adds a little blue, but I wanted the perfect match and best light output and the 7500K GP Thunder is just that. I must also say that the GP Thunders have been in for over a year now and are still going strong!

As mentioned above, you can also go with an HID replacement, but in that case I'd personally go with a 4300k bulb to get that perfect color match and light output.

I just do a search on ebay, for the lowest shipped price and have always had good luck with the results.

I think someone also asked the bulb type, and I'm 99% sure that an H11 will be what your looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.