RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new Fuji White Sport HSE w/Sport GT package. $9,000.00 Extra ibis1 ;)[attachment=2:3g43xrjq]DSCF1036.JPG[/attachment:3g43xrjq][attachment=1:3g43xrjq]DSCF1035.JPG[/attachment:3g43xrjq][attachment=0:3g43xrjq]DSCF1037.JPG[/attachment:3g43xrjq]
 

Attachments

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
11,013 Posts
Thanks for the preview ibis1. Looks nice (and very white), but... I am confused. What's a Sport GT package, is it like a stripped Autobiography package for HSE owners? How come the 2011 specs don't mention it, is that going to be available as a dealer installed package / body kit for 2011s or is it an "unadvertised" factory option?

I wish they had color coded the door handles as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
umbertob said:
Thanks for the preview ibis1. Looks nice (and very white), but... I am confused. What's a Sport GT package, is it like a stripped Autobiography package for HSE owners? How come the 2011 specs don't mention it, is that going to be available as a dealer installed package / body kit for 2011s or is it an "unadvertised" factory option?

I wish they had color coded the door handles as well.
umbertob,
It's basically an aero kit, with black grill, but also comes with an upgraded audio system and suede leather inserts on the seats. 20 inch wheels and exhaust tips. I believe it's a limited edition and will only come with a few color combinations. I'll send you a copy of the window sticker, which will have all included extras. ibis1 ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
You know thats hot when my wife says its a pretty truck.

I would code EVERYTHING including the rear wiper. I would even try to finds some all white rims or black with white inserts. Heck I would even tint the windows as dark as illegally possible.

Then I would take offroad and get it all dirty!!!!
 

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
4,459 Posts
kstatenupe said:
You know thats hot when my wife says its a pretty truck.

I would code EVERYTHING including the rear wiper. I would even try to finds some all white rims or black with white inserts. Heck I would even tint the windows as dark as illegally possible.

Then I would take offroad and get it all dirty!!!!
Really? I'd pay to see that! `) Take it on the test track at the dealer at least!

This looks like an updated Piet Boon edition more than anything else...Storm Trooper Version 2.0.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
I should buy that just to make the wife jealous. Nothing like a little excitement in life, eh?
I ought to stay away from this forum. I'll never get my sports car if I buy another RR instead.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
The entire rear end of that hog is YuckyPooPoo. The exhaust tips look whack and the upper spoiler thing is truly a "spoiler". Looks it was purchased at and installed by PepBoys.
 

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
Drevs said:
The entire rear end of that hog is YuckyPooPoo. The exhaust tips look whack and the upper spoiler thing is truly a "spoiler". Looks it was purchased at and installed by PepBoys.
Whereas the Autobiography is for the baller, this is more for the mini-baller, and it will appeal to the color code, lowering kit crowd on a budget. I think they should sell it with steel wheels though, because anyone who buys it will likely "dub" it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Does anyone know if the parts from that kit can be purchased individually?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
keiphers said:
Does anyone know if the parts from that kit can be purchased individually?
On second thought, If I purchased this kit on my 2011, would anyone be willing to buy the rear end and swap SC exhausts with me (longshot)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I'm extremely disappointed in this GT.

All they did was take a base model and add this package to it. It still doesn't have Sat. Radio, Premium Leather, or the Luxury Package.

I asked my local dealer if I can purchase the kit seperately, and they said yes. The bumpers alone are 1k each.

I just wished they had the premium leather, luxury package and the sat. radio.

Oh, why is the premium radio package only 13 speakers this year, when in 2010, the premium speaker package was 14?

UGH.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
I love the exhaust tips on that sport. Picked up a full-size 2010 leftover the other day and there was one being prepped next door. So nice!
 

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
11,013 Posts
InConnecticut said:
Oh, why is the premium radio package only 13 speakers this year, when in 2010, the premium speaker package was 14?
It's "13 speakers + active subwoofer" = 14 speakers... Pretty sure it's the same sound system, except that it's an extra cost option on 2011s, vs standard equipment on 2010s here in North America. A hidden price increase.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Just purchased an identical car yesterday, these pics are great. Thanks for posting, it was the only reference I had before I headed to the dealer to pick up the car.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top