RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a strange issue that I can't find documented anywhere online: my climate control is running too cold. If I turn the temperature controls on the driver & passenger side to the hottest setting it will only blow warm air so the blend motor seems to be at least partially functional, but at the straight up setting it blows ice-cold and I typically have to keep the temp set in the 78-80f range for the interior to be at a reasonable temp.

The issue seemed to appear after running an update on the BCM a little while ago as it was operating normally before that. On the older climate control units there was a button combo you could hold down to force a re-initialization and check for errors, but I can't find anything like that on the newer system (2010+).

I've got a Mongoose cable, but am trying to avoid shelling out $100 for a day of SDD if there's an easier fix or something else to check...

·
Registered
47 Posts
gstrudler,

Check the dial in the center stack that is located underneath the hazard lights and door unlock buttons. This dial has cold and hot settings that overrides the HVAC controls down below.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts