Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two years ago I drove 8000 miles round trip to take my 2008 RRS SC off-roading in Moab. I felt it was my duty as a Land Rover owner. (It was fantastic, by the way.). I recently traded in my 2008 for a 2011. It's hard to believe that Land Rover could improve on excellent, but they did. The 2011 is even more fun to drive than the 2008. Tonight I had my first off-road mishap, though. I managed to get stuck in 2 feet of snow on my driveway. When I went to get my tractor to haul it out I noticed that the front end didn't (appear to) have that nice centre-front tow hook that the 2008 did. It looks like plasticky make-up under the bumper. No hook in sight. Somebody please say it ain't so! I am hoping it is buried behind some secret hatch. Are there tow hooks on the 2011 RRS SC?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
83 Posts
There is a recovery point inside a dark grey cover below the bumper. You have to remove the plastic cover by releasing plastic retaining screws located on the bottom aspect of the plastic piece (can use a coin or something similar to remove screws).

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,991 Posts
there are two clips underneath and just use a nickel to turn it to remove the cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.