RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Any dealers on the board or someone who has placed an order,

can someone please attach an 2011 Range Rover build sheet. thx.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
njwlog said:
Any dealers on the board or someone who has placed an order,

can someone please attach an 2011 Range Rover build sheet. thx.
njwlog,
I tried attaching the documents you requested, but they were too large. Send me your email and I'll send them to you. ibis1 ;)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
979 Posts
This is great stuff - thanks ibis1.

With regard to the new rotary gear selector - I have been thinking that we may not be seeing it here yet - on the Land Rover UK media site - they have all the 2011 pics - interior shots, etc..., but for the US site - they are keeping quiet with just one exterior shot of the 2011.

Similar thing with the new touchscreen RSE controller - this document just lists "Remote Control", but that new controller just seems like something they won't actually give us here, like VentureCam.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
It's a "whiter" and brighter white than Alaska... Here is photo of a 2011 RRS in Fuji white, next to a 2009 (Alaska white), to give you an idea:

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
My 2011 RR S/C is supposed to be at my dealer on Aug. 13th and I, for one, hope it doesn't have the Jag shifter. I also hope it still has the rotary TR knob. I guess I should be happy that I am getting the "free" locking diff, but it still irks me that I have to pay $500 for the trailer hitch, and $1800 for the vision pack that contains several things that were n/c on my 2010. The good news is that my dealer was able to get the trailer hitch already. I was expecting to wait several months for LR to even assign a part #. I guess it was no big deal, considering they have thousands of them just sitting there at the factory.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
One thing I do hope they changed, is the shock valving. They went way too soft in 2010 with the Adaptive Dynamics. Sometimes I pull the number 2 fuse in the right rear to disable the AD. This stiffens the shocks quite a bit, especially the rears. Unfortunately, it's a little too stiff for most passengers and rough roads, but it is dramatic. They really should have a sport/comfort button with this system. My Audi S5 has "Drive Select" which has several choices, including an "individual" position, which allows settings for several parameters (engine/tranny, steering, dampers, sport diff). It's a great system.

·
Registered
2007 HSE
388 Posts
From what I've read, the 8-speed is diesel only (for now).

More importantly, when do we get the diesel?!?!

·
Registered
748 Posts
pdi an 011 yesterday and not really any change yet.

But it was hse.

we did get an autobiography in.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I saw a couple of 2011 RR HSE's at my dealer yesterday. No Jag shifter... YEA! We'll see next week which shifter my S/C has.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts