RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our latest project car, a 2011 Range Rover Sport GT. We installed 23" Modulare B11 1-piece forged wheels in silver, 23x10.5 all around with Conti 315/25/23 tires.

Enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looks awesome! Those rims are really clean. Any other planned mods?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
Man I really like these wheels! Almost willing to sell my Rinspeed 23's to get these

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TriGem2k said:
Man I really like these wheels! Almost willing to sell my Rinspeed 23's to get these
:mrgreen:

Not to add fuel to the fire, but I have a set in stock for immdiate delivery :dance:

And, they are forged, so they are MUCH stronger and MUCH lighter than the C5/1s...

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
TriGem2k said:
:mrgreen:

Not to add fuel to the fire, but I have a set in stock for immdiate delivery :dance:

And, they are forged, so they are MUCH stronger and MUCH lighter than the C5/1s...
AHHH Peter your killin me! Let me see if I can get rid of a set of my Rinspeeds. I have two sets of 23's. What is the best deal you can do on a set of these?

·
Registered
8 Posts
maybe its just me 8~

but I just dont like the huge wheels on the HSE...

eh...I can apprecite the effort...just not for me :p

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
umbertob said:
It's not just you... :wink: Brakes look so tiny in there.
Fyi, chicks dig guys with big wheels. I'm married, so 19's are fine. That style looks good though and they're easy to clean.

But I'm curious why LR didn't bling up the brake calipers on the GT package to give it more street cred. They're gonna end up looking brown and rusty... like mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts