Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my '10 sc on Sat., but noticed something odd that I thought I would share. Just like my '06, when the wipers are on and in mid sweep, they stop where they are when the key is turned off and do not park. I thought it was just a glitch on the '06 and never really worried about it. Can someone else check theirs and let me know if it is the norm?

Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If I am not mistaken there is now a procedure for making it park them ready for change - the price of progress! I *think* you turn off the car then try and use the wipers and lo! There they go - ready for being changed :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stopped by the dealer and they re flashed, it's still the same so I set up an appointment. I had to anyway because one of the rear seat recliners is not working.

Any one else hate the lights and front end on the 2010?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess hate is too strong a word, dislike is more appropriate. Either way, this one is more for the wife and something silly like the lights wouldn't stop the purchase.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Barsa

Totally agree with you , i dont like the 2010 fascia 8~ , but i crave for the 510 BHP and new interior , and new instrument panels and mulytimedia system :D .
So i will buy a 2010 one day , when its a third of today's price .
it will then be an awesome value for the money .
:dance: Jaybear

1 - 8 of 8 Posts