RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my '10 sc on Sat., but noticed something odd that I thought I would share. Just like my '06, when the wipers are on and in mid sweep, they stop where they are when the key is turned off and do not park. I thought it was just a glitch on the '06 and never really worried about it. Can someone else check theirs and let me know if it is the norm?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
237 Posts
On all my cars they stop when ignition is off, and it's very helpful for changing the blade!

·
Registered
201 Posts
If I am not mistaken there is now a procedure for making it park them ready for change - the price of progress! I *think* you turn off the car then try and use the wipers and lo! There they go - ready for being changed :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stopped by the dealer and they re flashed, it's still the same so I set up an appointment. I had to anyway because one of the rear seat recliners is not working.

Any one else hate the lights and front end on the 2010?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
barsa said:
Stopped by the dealer and they re flashed, it's still the same so I set up an appointment. I had to anyway because one of the rear seat recliners is not working.

Any one else hate the lights and front end on the 2010?
You hate it but you bought it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess hate is too strong a word, dislike is more appropriate. Either way, this one is more for the wife and something silly like the lights wouldn't stop the purchase.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Barsa

Totally agree with you , i dont like the 2010 fascia 8~ , but i crave for the 510 BHP and new interior , and new instrument panels and mulytimedia system :D .
So i will buy a 2010 one day , when its a third of today's price .
it will then be an awesome value for the money .
:dance: Jaybear

1 - 8 of 8 Posts