RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 RRS S/C and I am getting Suspension Fault Message displaying Extended mode which I dont get while the vehicle is parked and I try to lower the car is says it extended mode and it highers back up or even higher to off-road. Is this air compressor fault of what?

·
Registered
6 Posts
chris4851 said:
What was the issue here? I am having the same sort of issue with my 2006 RRS.
Are you experiencing the Electronic Air Suspension Fault warning with the level stuck at normal height? Mine was intermittent at first (turning off the RSS and restarting it would solve for a while, then it became persistent). My dealership (which will henceforth be called "stealership") said I needed to replace the air suspension compressor... a $1400+ USD fix.

My new mechanics put my '007 RRS HSE on the diagnostic computer and it returned codes C1131-92 and C1A20-64. This corresponded to a Service Bulletin from Land Rover advising replacement of the Compressor Delivery Valve and Compressor Drier and reprogramming the air suspension system. Repair cost a bit over $500 USD.

p.s. I am always using the EAS Access Height setting for ingress and egress.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
799 Posts
I am getting the same Amber warning light error (suspension fault normal height available only). Shut the rover down and started it back up and it hasn't come back but I'm sure it will rear its ugly head again. Taking it to the dealership while still under warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts