RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and in the market for a pre-owned RR Sport. I originally was looking for an 08 Supercharged, but I'm starting to see more and more 2010 HSE's popping up with low mileage. Of course they are more $$$, but what actually is the market value on an 2010 HSE LUX with say a few additional options (MSRP 67k to 68k NEW)? Most of the Sports have between 1k to 7k miles. I've tried to get an estimate on KBB and Edmunds, but since the 2011's are not at the dealerships yet, I'm not getting any prices. I'm looking at both private owners and dealerships.
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Top.

Welcome to this forum and please give us an indication of where you're located, this way some of us can give you a better idea price wise in a relevant currency ?

I've made a spreadsheet over Ten years ago which can give a spot on figure suitable for that vehicle year, mileage, options and both retail and wholesale values !

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
270 Posts
If it is used, and a 2010, I would be very careful and try to find out why someone got rid of a vehicle they just bought a few months ago. Sure there are repos, and trade ins, or demo cars ready for sale. If it was truly pre-owned, I would look at getting th ecash for a new 2010, or waiting for the 2011's to come out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kstatenupe said:
If it is used, and a 2010, I would be very careful and try to find out why someone got rid of a vehicle they just bought a few months ago. Sure there are repos, and trade ins, or demo cars ready for sale. If it was truly pre-owned, I would look at getting th ecash for a new 2010, or waiting for the 2011's to come out.
I have the ability to check all the details on these cars including liens, accident history, repos etc. One specifically is from a guy that upgraded to a full size RR and the other is a guy that is leaving the country for work. They are both pre-owned, but if I can get a decent deal I may jump on one. I know if I wait a month the prices will adjust with the 2011's arriving. But then they may not be available.
Thanks.

BTW, I live in the US.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts