RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's happened 2 or 3 times now and am wondering if anyone else is having this issue. i turn off the ignition, lock the door, go about my business, come back to the truck, get in and all the memory settings for my seats and mirrors have disappeared? the seat has dropped back to a "default" position - very low, all pushed up, not where i left it when i got out? the mirrors have done the same? i hit the memory 1 recall button and it doesn't take me anywhere. i guess my question is - has anyone else had this issue? am i accidentally hitting some button somewhere in the truck or on the fob that is setting the seat back to a default? just curious - it's kind of annoying even though it's only happened a few times - it's always nice to finally get it all comfy and perfect for me - but it kinda sucks having to do it over and over again. thanks in advance for your thoughts and responses..

·
Registered
382 Posts
This is something that I think a few RRS owners have had regardless of model year - maybe some will chime in. I had my 2008 do this a couple times but not frequently enough to warrant taking it in for service. A "trick" you could try that worked for me is to program your seat memory to both "1" and "2". Then if it happens again when you hit recall button 1try 2. Maybe not a fix but perhaps help trouble shoot! :thumb:

Cheers,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts