RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had Borla exhaust on my 2006 RRS SC, has anyone added this is or any other performance mods to the 2010 SC? Just curious. THanks,

·
Registered
282 Posts
Slykmr said:
Had Borla exhaust on my 2006 RRS SC, has anyone added this is or any other performance mods to the 2010 SC? Just curious. THanks,
There aren't many true performance upgrades available yet for the 2010+. Overfinch is a working on a pulley/ECU upgrade for about 30 extra hp, and Project Kahn has a 600hp kit (but it involves substantial modification). Exhausts don't really do much, if anything, unless you change headers back or take out the cats. I don't know of any straight ECU reflashes though for the 2010+, but those always do some good.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, still deciding if im going to get one or not. Will see, only time will tell.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Slykmr said:
Thanks for the info, still deciding if im going to get one or not. Will see, only time will tell.
Onyx Tuning also has a pulley upgrade and ECU reflash for about $1100 - not sure how much HP it's good for or how you do the ECU reflash either, as they're based in the UK with no US office that I know of.

I say go for it though! We've got a 2008 SC and a 2011 SC on order - the extra 100hp will be much appreciated, as will the updated interior.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts