RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What options are built into the Supercharged model? HSE, Luxe, Supercharged, Autobiography all add something then there are additional options from the options list. Seems like most of the available Supercharged vehicles I find are the base models or base plus rer seat ent, which I don't care about.

Can't find any Autobiographies available and to order them they say delivery end of March is that what you hear too?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Putting your location in your profile would be helpful.

In the US, the RR S/C comes with adaptive dynamics, rear electronic diff, auto dimming exterior mirrors, blind spot monitor, adaptive headlamps, automatic high beam assist, fascia topper panel in belgravia leather, luggage net, side loadspace nets, ski bag. Mine did not come with the side nets, apparently this is a mid year introduction? Options include Rear entertainment DVD, surround cameras, adaptive cruise, 4 zone climate control, half wodd steering wheel gearknob, rear seat recline, premium audio (currently not available), HD radio.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
nextcom1 said:
What options are built into the Supercharged model? HSE, Luxe, Supercharged, Autobiography all add something then there are additional options from the options list. Seems like most of the available Supercharged vehicles I find are the base models or base plus rer seat ent, which I don't care about.

Can't find any Autobiographies available and to order them they say delivery end of March is that what you hear too?
Do you have a Land Rover dealer near you? Maybe they would be the best people to speak with RE options as very few people on here have a 2010 model and are able to answer your questions with enough authority. I presume you would be buying one brand new? So surely you can spec it however you like?

I personally would wait a year so that all the options actually work, when you read the info on some 2010 features there are things that don't work yet and are waiting for software upgrades etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts