RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of Ray as of tonight. Have black side markers / fog light bezels and fog lights for the weekend. PowerfulUK is where I bought all the gear.

22” stormers too (loved those a dozen years ago or whenever they were new, going to get them painted black and hit the calipers).

Tint is 30 front/5 back. Did a 3 stage paint correction and ceramic coat since we picked it up (plus knock on wood some nominal preventative maintenance).

Attachments

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,100 Posts
Looks great. Is that the president's Navigator? I thought the RR's were big trucks, that thing is huge.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
102 Posts
Does the black grille come with a new Land Rover emblem?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha thanks, and mrs presidents navi. Lincoln did it right with that one. I think they passed the current escalade (but I’d bet gm will leapfrog them in the next couple years), so if you need a 3rd row give it a look.

Had to slap a new emblem on. Garage clean up today, hoping to swap wheels and fog lamp covers but we’ll ser how the mission goes. Will post when I get them on - might wait and powder coat / have that guy swap em.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They’re covers - powerfuluk has a bunch of bits like that.

Got the wheels on today. Need to get them blacked out ASAP - and thinking might try to throw some aggressive all terrains on em. Here they are though.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
35 Posts
Good job on the paint correction that’s perpetually on my to do list but never get around to it.

I think the new wheels definitely need some new rubber. That’s too low profile imo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts