Range Rovers Forum banner

2010 RRSC: 0-60 in 4.8 seconds?

11K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  verydisco 
There is a video on Youtube about a 2010 RRS S/C - acceleration-wise the FFRR and RRS post virtually identical numbers - going from 0 to 60 in a lot less than 5.9 seconds (the speedo goes all the way to 100 and back to zero about 20 seconds into the video, but the digital readout on the TFT display helps timing the run to 60), on my watch it's closer to 5 seconds flat, give or take a couple of tenths... So your results may not be as far off the real world numbers as you think.

[youtube:1lpyly9e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-TTrrYHU-U[/youtube:1lpyly9e]

davepl said:
One thing I found odd about my 2006 RRSC, though I haven't checked the routing on the 2010, is that the intercooler used engine coolant, not a separate system. So very best case, it would bring the compressed air "down" to 200F or whatever temp the engine was at.
It does share coolant with the engine, but it's a separate system... :lol: This is the 5-liter engine supercharger cooling system on the Sport, no different than the Range Rover's:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.