RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2010 Autobiography RRS SC. It has all the looks, all the speed but no noise!!! Does anyone know of an aftermarket exhaust I can put on the 5.0 yet? I contacted Billy Boat, Borla, Magnaflow and RPI and they have nothing ready or even in the works yet. FWIW I have the Borla Full System on my Viper and love it (This is the sound Iam looking for). Also no shops around here do custom work so Iam out of luck on that path.

I am looking for a deeper tone escpecially at high rpms and speeds. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW I did many searches and came up with nothing. Hoping someone besides KAHN has developed a system.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
If you can stomach their prices (but you get what you pay for), I bet Overfinch has got something in the works already, contact Mark @ MBI here in L.A. and he will bring you up to speed on anything new for the 2010 Sport from Overfinch: [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, will do.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i spoke to mark... he was going to contact London to see what they've got but he was not aware of anything yet. But the 06-09 set up cost about $3k. you can expect at least that much. might be worth waiting for Borla who's prices are around $1k.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts