RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all the Bali Blue supercharged? Im trying to find one but dont seem to be having any luck in the US... anyone bought an HSE and got the supercharged rims? I guess I may have to settle for that, not really wanting to wat 3.5 months to order one...

·
Registered
76 Posts
By the time you pay 4-5K for the SC rims and tires, you might as well just spend the rest and get the Super Charged.

Be patient … it will be worth the wait.

What interior colour would you go with?
What options do you want?

·
Registered
318 Posts
coerulea said:
Where are all the Bali Blue supercharged? Im trying to find one but dont seem to be having any luck in the US... anyone bought an HSE and got the supercharged rims? I guess I may have to settle for that, not really wanting to wat 3.5 months to order one...
My dealer has a blown one in the showroom and I have to say it's a real nice color. It's got ebony interior with contrasted stitching.

·
Registered
458 Posts
As a few folks on here know, my dad is waiting for one as well. It was ordered at the end of this past October. Build date is Feb. 19th with a estimated delivery date of the end of March to the beginning of April. Yeah, they're tough to come by. Someone did post that there was a Bali Blue SC in Tampa, FL, but I didn't hear if anyone ever picked it up. You might want to see if that's still there and have it shipped to your dealer.. (or whatever process there is to get it.) I didn't have the right specs my pops was looking for, so it wasn't an option. Good luck, and in my opinion, if you really like it, it would be worth the wait. :thumb: There's nothing like getting exactly what you want if you're dropping a good chunk of change on a nice machine.

Oh, Ukraine, where is your dealer with the Bali SC? Maybe it would help the OP!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ideally Im looking for supercharge in bali blue, ivory interior, grand black laquer, the dark wheels... dont need the 6 cam or the entertainment package... I guess Ill just have to order... dang I dont wanna wait tho, lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was going to get the ivory interior but people who have it say it is impossible to keep clean so I went with the almond. Going to get OEM black floor mats and get a custom black carpet for the back to get the two-tone look.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The Weatherman said:
As a few folks on here know, my dad is waiting for one as well. It was ordered at the end of this past October. Build date is Feb. 19th with a estimated delivery date of the end of March to the beginning of April. Yeah, they're tough to come by. Someone did post that there was a Bali Blue SC in Tampa, FL, but I didn't hear if anyone ever picked it up. You might want to see if that's still there and have it shipped to your dealer.. (or whatever process there is to get it.) I didn't have the right specs my pops was looking for, so it wasn't an option. Good luck, and in my opinion, if you really like it, it would be worth the wait. :thumb: There's nothing like getting exactly what you want if you're dropping a good chunk of change on a nice machine.

Oh, Ukraine, where is your dealer with the Bali SC? Maybe it would help the OP!
Jake Kaplan's LR Jaguar in Norwood, MA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts