RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
suspension problems again.

Is it possible to convert my 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged air suspension to coil suspension?
I searched all the sites and can't find any kits specific for the 2010 RRS SC.
Has anyone here done the conversion? is it even possible for my model? I need the great brains of this site!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, of course i've tried a search and kept coming up with pages like the link you posted that don't pertain to my year model. I am looking for info on 2010 RRS SC suspension conversion kits

·
Registered
94 Posts
yes, of course i've tried a search and kept coming up with pages like the link you posted that don't pertain to my year model. I am looking for info on 2010 RRS SC suspension conversion kits
Would there really be a big difference between yanking the EAS in a 2010 L320 vs a 2008 ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the major parts sites sell kits for this for up to 2009 models and state they are not compatible with 2010 on.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
20 Posts
Johnny,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming what you've found in your research is that '10+ is slightly different from '06-09, in that the struts are available with adaptive dampening (which is why Win7's link wasn't applicable to your '10+)?
As long as the '10+ coil spring conversion parts are available, you could still convert a '10+ truck to coils with no more difficulty than '06-09. Any further luck in finding a '10+ coil spring conversion kit? A friend of mine will most likely convert his '11.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude. my original post says I've tried searching and nothing specific to my vehicle year and trim shows up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts