Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
suspension problems again.

Is it possible to convert my 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged air suspension to coil suspension?
I searched all the sites and can't find any kits specific for the 2010 RRS SC.
Has anyone here done the conversion? is it even possible for my model? I need the great brains of this site!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, of course i've tried a search and kept coming up with pages like the link you posted that don't pertain to my year model. I am looking for info on 2010 RRS SC suspension conversion kits

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
20 Posts
yes, of course i've tried a search and kept coming up with pages like the link you posted that don't pertain to my year model. I am looking for info on 2010 RRS SC suspension conversion kits
Johnny,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming what you've found in your research is that '10+ is slightly different from '06-09, in that the struts are available with adaptive dampening (which is why Win7's link wasn't applicable to your '10+)?
As long as the '10+ coil spring conversion parts are available, you could still convert a '10+ truck to coils with no more difficulty than '06-09. Any further luck in finding a '10+ coil spring conversion kit? A friend of mine will most likely convert his '11.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.