RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the Nav etc display in the 2010, except on bright sunny days.

The ambient light in the vehicle (sun roof closed) is enough to make it impossible to distinguish anything on the display.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,

Michael

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Lick your finger and stick it out the sunroof to gauge your speed. That's about how well thought out the RRSC display is... amazing that it's been 4 years and LR Design still hasn't taken their collective head out of their colon.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
Drevs said:
Lick your finger and stick it out the sunroof to gauge your speed. That's about how well thought out the RRSC display is... amazing that it's been 4 years and LR Design still hasn't taken their collective head out of their colon.
I'm getting into the habit of using my i-phone. It seems more up to date with latest infrastructure, doesn't wash-out from the sun, and doesn't invoke paralysis mode at speeds over 5mph!(BTW still waiting for one of the SuperUsers on this forum to help me with that 8-|= )

Megan

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Drevs said:
You have to correct for ambient humidity differences between places such as AZ and FL or you will get an incorrect speed reading with this technique.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts