RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick pic... Had these put on today.

Rinspeed C5 23"x11" ET44 with 305/30/23 Conti's

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I saw an 2010 RR (white) with stormers and now this! :evil:

White RRS FTW (especially with those wheels)...making me re-think ordering the Stornoway Grey.

Looks nice and agressive. :thumb:

How's the ride feel?

·
Registered
56 Posts
i am definitly getting the 305/30/23 contis with a set of 23" wheels (dunno which ones yet) when i get my new rrs s/c in the next few months

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Youngbro, Tints are 20%, Only the front two are tinted, the rears are all factory. I believe the factory tints are 25%. The only reason the fronts match is because the front windshield lets in light to give the fronts a lighter effect. 30% tints in the front looked too light to match the rears IMHO.

Mlarco, Got the Rinspeeds off of a fellow forum member who lives local to me. I actually have two sets of 23". I keep one set for spare :dance:

Apple, The ride is definitely stiffer than the stock 19" however I also have a set of 315/25/30 tires for these wheels and its night and day between the 305/30/23 and the 315/20/23. I don't mind the ride at all. I was planning on wearing out the 315/25/23 before I got a new set of rubber but tire rack has a blow out price of $158 per tire for the 305s. From what I hear the 305/30/23 is being discontinued by Conti because it is not a common tire. Don't hold me to it but thats what I've heard.

Mlarco, See above, I would pick up the 305s ASAP if you know for sure your getting a 23"x11" wheel.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mlarco52 said:
ya i love the 23" rinspeeds...they just cost alot for a set of 23s thats the only thing why im still thinking about it
Yeah they definitely aren't the cheapest option but sure look amazing. Keep in mind that they are discontinued so you will have to find a used set more than likely.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks amazing!

I think there is a vendor selling the 20". I am thinking about a set for my 997. I would love to have the 22" for my RRSC. Alternatively there is a knock offs on ebay...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sbkim said:
Looks amazing!

I think there is a vendor selling the 20". I am thinking about a set for my 997. I would love to have the 22" for my RRSC. Alternatively there is a knock offs on ebay...

The 20"s look great on the 997, I was actually lookin at them a few days ago... Too bad they wont fit on my 2001.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a white Range Rover classic...2007 model....looking to put the black Rinspeed C5's or black Stormers on it. How do you think that will go with the white Rover?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
808 Posts
kdstudio said:
I have a white Range Rover classic...2007 model....looking to put the black Rinspeed C5's or black Stormers on it. How do you think that will go with the white Rover?
Matter of taste. Personally, I really like matte black rims on a white car - but with a white stripe accenting the rim right on the outer edge of the lip (otherwise the wheel size is lost to the tire IMO).

·
Registered
489 Posts
Heres a pretty bad pic of mine with the 23" Rinspeeds in Gloss black. Thought about going Satin as i have both satin and gloss black parts but just decided against it. The wheels look pretty nice though.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
808 Posts
See...now wouldn't that look so much better with a thin white stripe running on the outer rim lip? `)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts