RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my navigation automatically switched itself to off road capability and i cant see an option for swithcing back to regular mode and enter any destination. now i cannot enter any address to use navigation. suggestions how to solve this

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Press the left hard button (under the touchscreen) and a menu will pop up on the screen. You should be able to switch back and forth between on- and off-road navigation that way.

EDIT: Never mind, it's a 2010... :oops: Don't know.

·
Registered
290 Posts
venkaty said:
my navigation automatically switched itself to off road capability and i cant see an option for swithcing back to regular mode and enter any destination. now i cannot enter any address to use navigation. suggestions how to solve this
Pull over to the side of the road. You can't enter destinations into the GPS while moving. `)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jarvis said:
venkaty said:
Pull over to the side of the road. You can't enter destinations into the GPS while moving. `)
Is the navigation still inoperable while in motion on the 2010? I must say, moving from the 2006 to the 2008 and losing the access code was a drag. Lease is up on the 2008 soon and I am tired of this (not to mention that the nav is rather bad as a whole).

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Jarvis said:
venkaty said:
And then open the glove box and read the owners manual...sheesh. :doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts