Pretty sure it's just an oil change and maybe to replace the air filters, if you wanna save some cash take it to an Indy or try to do it yourself, however if your one of those people who feel better taking the car to te dealer my dealer if I recall wanted around the same price for my sport many years ago for the service
The maint schedule with what they supposedly do should be in your owners manual packet-- or you can find it at the top of this forum in the "sticky." I didn't look to see what they do on the '10+ vs the pre-'10 but if they are charging $700 for just an oil change now...:shock:.
Btw don't be surprised if they tell you you need new front pads and rotors as well.
Again, both an oil change and brake job can be done much more cheaply at an independent--its not rocket science. Buy your own supplies per spec and just don't go to Jiffy Lube.
Just got my 2010 RRS LUX back after 2 weeks in shop for 45k service and warranty repairs. The long wait was for delivery of headlights which Ill explain in my post. But I had a service loaner so no biggie.
Here is the breakdown of what was done, costs, warranty repairs.
1. Factory 45k service $480
2. They upsold me on fuel/oil additives to fight sludge. Never heard of it but they recommended it $50
Now for warranty repairs
3. Replaced coolant pump per TSB00352NAs3
4. My headlights shut down twice about 3 weeks ago at highways speeds for less than a second each time. Headlight warning came on. They replaced both headlights and that is what caused the 2 week delay was waiting for the parts. Scary going highways speeds and lights go out...Hopefully it is corrected. Just picked up the truck tonight so I'll keep everyone posted.
5. Backup camera stayed on while driving forward at 30mph. Used iphone to video it and show advisor. Software update and TSB LTB00299. Found my car battery needed replacement also and they replaced it under warranty.
6. My SAT radio was not available on the menu one day. Said software update should solve problem.
7. Rear Cargo struts have been stuck and slow to open. They lubed it last year at the 30k service and they finally replaced them this time around under warranty.
8. There was a crunching noise on driver side mirror when closing. This happened once before and they replaced mirror and housing. This time they just lubed drive mirror assembly.
9. Had pulsation in brakes when I had to brake hard at highway speeds. They replaced both front rotors under warranty.
10. had a whirrling noise when accerelating they said it was tire noise. not quite sure I buy it but let it go.
11. 3 rims had cosmetic damage and there taked care of per the tire/wheel warranty I bought when I got the care. I paid $600 for warranty and it has come in handy. My rims have been repaired 6 times b/c of nicks etc.. and I blew out a tire on highway and that was replaced for free. The tire alone is almost $500.
In closing my total for the 45k service was $535 which I thought was pretty resonable. I'm glad my truck is still under the 4year/50k but my dealer sells the continental ultra care warranty. I think I will get the 8/yr 100k one. But I want to neg. on the price of it.
The 30k was the same price. Since your car is under factory warranty I would just take it to the shop. If anything is wrong they will fix it under warranty and they will check all TSB and recalls. Its a small price to pay to upkeep the vehicle. Once its past the warranty then take it wherever you think its best.