RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a 2010 RR SC I currently has a RRS SC Black, black, wood trim. I know color combinations are personal preference but I am color blind and struggle with what really match so always just get black/Jet, all opinions on best colors exterior/interior/trim are welcome.

On my RRS SC the Continental tires were useless in snow do you think/know if the 2010 RR SC Michellins 20" will be terrible too, or are the all weather tires?

any 2010 RR SC regrets?

Thanks

·
Registered
952 Posts
My 2010 came with Michelin latitude M+S rated 20's but they don't look that great for the snow to me...I live in sunny California though so don't really care. Color combinations are personal preference, but you may not have much of a choice as far as dealer inventory, there aren't that many. If you're going to order one, you pretty much can't go wrong with the choices in the non-bespoke S/Cs as they limit you to color combos that meet acceptable standards of taste :) . Especially the S/C since most of them come with the piano black wood.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
After a bunch of silver/jet combos, I ended up getting a Buckingham blue/Ivory with Cherry wood. It is beautiful, but I may be insane by spring, trying to keep it clean!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parra6,

What do you think about the Michellin 20" tires will they be ok for the winter in PA snow etc.? are they al weather tires? I have some concerns after my RRS SC

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
PARR06 said:
After a bunch of silver/jet combos, I ended up getting a Buckingham blue/Ivory with Cherry wood. It is beautiful, but I may be insane by spring, trying to keep it clean!
I Just bought a 2006 Model Vogue in Buckingham blue/Ivory with Walnut wood - great combination.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
nextcom1 said:
Parra6,

What do you think about the Michellin 20" tires will they be ok for the winter in PA snow etc.? are they al weather tires? I have some concerns after my RRS SC

What do you think?
They are high performance summer tires. I imagine they will be downright scary in the winter. I have a set of '08 S/C wheels with different tires that I will put on soon.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Thrasher said:
Ordered a 5.0 SC Autobiography :) It should be at the dealership now, as I bought their incoming static demonstrator :twisted:
Nice collection of cars you have there. Congrats :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts