RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really love to see some pictures of all those 2010 owners cars on this forum, there seems to be a lot of proud new owners and we would really like to see some nice pics of your rather splendid trucks (please) :thumb:

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey remy who got mud the back of your seat :evil: !!!!

nice truck, keep 'em coming! anyone get an autobiography???

·
Registered
159 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
v8plus4 said:
It actually looks much better in person, the red is deeper than in the pics. Wish it had the cameras though...
your making me drool, man. the only thing i don't like is the black exterior. if it were a dark grey, or something...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually love the exterior paint/wheels and am impressed that LR do a very smart Red interior although I would think it limits resale population :?:

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Here's mine...

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
211 Posts
I really like the front but not sure about the 2010 tail light..a little Japanese bling bling'ish. Maybe its just me.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the lights and think they bring the 2010 RR into the "Present". Only thing I would change would be Piano instead of the cherry as I am slowly starting to go off wood finishes having been a lifelong fan.

Beautiful Car and many thanks for posting it.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
All you guy's lucky enough to get a 2010 in 2010 congrats, That black and red one takes the cake though, wow !!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
If I had won at the lottery , I would go for an autobiography , ivory white , light green coloured glass , Red leather upholstery and light brown veneer . ........ like the MKII Jags in the 1960's .... true britsh cars . Ans the Mesh on the grills will remind me of mesh on those vintage cars grills also .
That would be awesome ....
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Jaybear

1 - 20 of 34 Posts