RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thrasher said:
WHY? Please tell me WHY?! JUST BUY THE REAL SODDING THING! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Don't worry Trasher, we arn't pushing this on ya `)

but lets ask why not first?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Perhaps the substantial difference in price is one factor!

If everybody could afford the top of the range that's what they would buy. Unfortunately some of us have to consider the more humble options.

Nothing wrong with small changes of appearance for the better as long as you don't start trying to clone/badge another model.

For one I like the look of that Bumper Kit and if I had a 2010 would buy it...... :thumb:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gazellio said:
For one I like the look of that Bumper Kit and if I had a 2010 would buy it...... :thumb:
I agree with you. It's just a bolder look and dresses up the front end much better.

Just keep in mind that there are many people in this world and they all don't think the same way as me, or you (thank god or this place would place would be boaring)
I like mine with off road tires and black ovals and also supercharge grills and he might like his on 22" and sporting the black oval also. She likes her's pink with diamond "Range Rover" lettering and fuzzy seats.

·
Registered
204 Posts
darrinturner said:
Gazellio said:
I agree with you. It's just a bolder look and dresses up the front end much better.

Just keep in mind that there are many people in this world and they all don't think the same way as me, or you (thank god or this place would place would be boaring)
I like mine with off road tires and black ovals and also supercharge grills and he might like his on 22" and sporting the black oval also. She likes her's pink with dimond "Range Rover" lettering and fuzzy seats.

+1
count me In for 1 front end kit please! :dance:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts