RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is our command unit/head unit able to support DVD's or if I save a movie on USB drive - can i then watch it in the car. I attempted plugging my USB in but keep getting software device error. Please help

·
Registered
6 Posts
in america its against the law to have video while the car is in motion...in my 07 sport sc i got around that by having the nav-tv module installed...they had to install a little dvd player in one of my glove compartment boxes, the top one, which is a little annoying, but if you would want to get video, im sure youd have to get that module as well for the 2010...hope this helps

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for feedback,
1. I was wondering if command unit is able to support DVD. 2. given that it did, then I would attempt to hack into the engineering menu and disable the "park" coding and enable "in motion" coding. it can be done with other vehicles.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
121 Posts
vb26 said:
thank you for feedback,
1. I was wondering if command unit is able to support DVD. 2. given that it did, then I would attempt to hack into the engineering menu and disable the "park" coding and enable "in motion" coding. it can be done with other vehicles.
VB26, Can I be your friend?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts