RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a VCM for Jaguar/Land Rover. However, the cd I have does not cover the new engines for the 2010 RANGE ROVER 3.0 6 CYLINDER DIESEL ENGINE 245 HP and the RANGE ROVER 3.6 TDV8 DIESEL ENGINE if I buy this update (Jaguar Land Range Rover IDS DVD 118.5 + updates VCM) will it satisfy my needs? please get back to me a.s.a.p thank you!

basically does the Jaguar Land Range Rover IDS DVD 118.5 update cover the engines I stated above? if it doesn't what update do I need?

·
Registered
219 Posts
118.5 V5 P20 update currently covers the 2010 3.0 6 cyl diesel & 3.6 TDV8 diesel engines in the RR SPORT & 3.6 TDV8 diesel engine in the Range Rover.
However, V119 is out now and these being new vehicles V119 will be required to apply latest patches..
HTH

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yesterday I installed v124.4 and besides all the new Range Rover 2011 and Discovery 4 models, also the Range Rover Evoque is already included in this version.

As far as it goes to my own car, a LR3 2005, there were updates available for the Suspension, Transmission, Security, Instrument Panel and Audio installation.

After a 4 hour installation, everything is up-to-date again.

Bye,
Goswin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts