RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aloha Rover Members! I am new to this forum. I have a 2010 Range Rover HSE Luxury that I am totally IN LOVE with.
I am desperately trying to figure out how to get Pandora to play in my car. Any advice??? Thank you!

·
Registered
2011 Range Rover Supercharged
133 Posts
Since you have provided no real details in your post, I will make some assumptions. I will assume that the Pandora app is running on your Apple iPhone. If my assumptions are correct, you should be able to connect the iPhone directly to the vehicle using the iPod/iPhone cable connection located in the glove box. You will then need to select the "Portable Audio" tab from the "Audio/Video" menu on the touchscreen headunit. Then you will select the "iPod" option. At this point, whatever audio you are playing from the phone will begin playing through the cars sound system.

*IF* you want to stream the Pandora audio from your phone without physically connecting your phone to the vehicle, you will need a Bluetooth adapter such as the Bovee (available on Amazon).

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
In My RR-2009 (Model Year 2010), the iphone connector is in the bottom of the lowest compartment within the centre console. (It's not in the actual Glove Box).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts