RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start a thread for those that are considering a 2010 purchase. I know this has been discussed inside other 2010 threads, so I apologize to the duplicate thread police. I have gone through the process of building a 2010 on the lr site. It seems they have not included all of the options in that build engine (ie contrast leather and a few others). So, what kind of discounts and incentives are you guys seeing for the hse and supercharged? I spoke with my dealer this morning and they said full MSRP, which I have never paid. It looks like I will travel to buy my new one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
All the research I've done shows that Chase(whose doing all the loans and leases) barely has ANY programs right now that make purchasing or leasing any LR a challenge. I'll keep you posted as I'm going to spend most of the week shopping around and the new bank programs should hit tomorrow or friday.

BMW has some killer deals and LR is WELL aware that they're going to lose serious business if Chase doesn't step up on the new models

·
Registered
45 Posts
new programs to hit on the 4th and apparently are nicer, that being said 24 month programs look like hell for the next while

1 - 5 of 5 Posts