RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I heard from one of LR salesman that 2010 lease information was released yesterday/today, but his finance manager was off so he couldn't give me any details. Has anyone else heard the same or have anymore details?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, looks like not too many people here care about 2010 Leases, but I'll post what I've learned anyways...

The MF rate I received from a dealer for a 2010 RR Sport HSE for 3 years with 15k mi/yr was .00415 via Chase. The residual is 50%. If anyone else has heard otherwise please share for the community..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way that's a pretty high Money Factor its equivalent to about a 9.96 APR!! I'm wondering if the dealer is adding something on to the base MF that Chase is actually providing, which I can't seem to find out..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow. 50% residual and almost 10% effective interest -- obviously they don't want any leases. Assuming that there will be no near term discounts to sticker, this would make a 3 year lease on an HSE almost $1300/mo before sales tax -- almost double what I am paying for a two year lease on a 2008. I hope things change before my lease expires in June.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
This is not good news for college and med school students. :crybaby2:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,469 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
Oh no - he didn't - yup, he had to go there!

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
PJPR01 said:
gooseyloosey said:
Oh no - he didn't - yup, he had to go there!
I actually found a YouTube clip of a 1st year med school student right after the LR salesman called him about the lease rates on the '10. I think this was in the Hamptons.

[youtube:2c10npar]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbYx6hevoQ[/youtube:2c10npar]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I always wonder something, and maybe somebody can enlighten me. How is it that you can go from dealer to dealer they pull your credit score, and they all give you a different Money factor and residual. I've talked to about 5 different dealers and they have ALL given me different numbers, but yet they ALL say it's set by Chase, and it is what it is. What is it that they are adding on\taking away that results in the different #'s...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts