Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where I can purchase front and rear lamp guards. called a few dealers - no luck. they mentioned that LR is really behind, shipment should have arrived in early December. no ETA

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,015 Posts
Don't know how different the 2010 are from the 06-09 guards (the rear ones look fairly similar in shape, they are good for looks but I wouldn't trust them to protect much), but LR dealers here in California don't sell the front ones. I think there is some local law (State? Federal? Not sure) stating you cannot cover the front headlights with anything that could potentially impair their performance, even a guard. You can find them from other sources (bputah.com, dealerfit.com), although I don't think they stock anything for MY2010s yet.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Unless you do most of your offroading in reverse, I always wondered what tailight guards were for. :think:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umbertob said:
Don't know how different the 2010 are from the 06-09 guards (the rear ones look fairly similar in shape, they are good for looks but I wouldn't trust them to protect much), but LR dealers here in California don't sell the front ones. I think there is some local law (State? Federal? Not sure) stating you cannot cover the front headlights with anything that could potentially impair their performance, even a guard. You can find them from other sources (bputah.com, dealerfit.com), although I don't think they stock anything for MY2010s yet.

seems like dealerfit has better prices. I will be contacting them today. thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
TripleE said:
Um, b, what does the plate below SPORT say? :think:
and the LR oval on the other side looks black :?

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
haha, just checking. :thumb: I knew you wouldn't, but...had to check. :lol:

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
Umbertob, how can i get one of those Autobiography badges? Actually 2 of them...

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
TriGem2k said:
Umbertob, how can i get one of those Autobiography badges? Actually 2 of them...
They're like Henry Poole suits or James Purdy shotguns. If you have to ask...you know what I mean?

j/k...they're on eBay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts