RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I dont get to post often, but I just recieved a call from my local Land Rover dealer letting me know that I could get a new 2010 FFRR HSE for $8000 off retail.

Well son of a gun, wish it was time for me to get rid of one of my Rovers. I thought I would pass this on if any one else is in the market.

The center is Land Rover Flatirons in Superior, CO. I've purchased four Rovers from these guys and always been treated well.

Arethere any other deals out there like this? If so I might have to rethink things.

Cheers

·
Registered
159 Posts
YES. i think that most dealers are offering huge discounts on the left over 2009 and 2010 models.

·
Registered
159 Posts
but, i might add, that when you are paying such a huge mark-up to begin with for buying a brand spankin' new car, $8,000 off doesn't really make it worth it versus a cpo IMHO, especially since the car has changed so little since 2006.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Wow I kinda disagree, $8,000 off a 2010 is a great deal. And they are not blowing out 2010's (?), they've only been on the lot a few months! And there are big differences between the 09 and the 10 models, the HP increase is significant for starters.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
ed1655 said:
but, i might add, that when you are paying such a huge mark-up to begin with for buying a brand spankin' new car, $8,000 off doesn't really make it worth it versus a cpo IMHO, especially since the car has changed so little since 2006.
Nothing like a new car that has never been owned by anyone other than you. I think its great deal and the 2010 is a super car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts