RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Headlight wiring Upgrade Rob JR auto electric wire kit ISSUE

Hello, I have read through every single post pertaining to the headlight upgrade for the 2006-2010 Headlight conversion. All of my research lead me to Rob at JRAutoelectric in the UK to purchase the converter/rewire kit/instructions. I did that and the truck is at my mechanic/electrician shop. He has wired the kit and tested every single wire and the kit is not doing anything. The only thing that works which worked BEFORE the kit as well is the regular headlamp and the hi-beam. What did not work before and what still does not work is the Halo LED, and the side blinker lights. I purchased the headlights used on EBAY from 2 completely separate places. Both showed up looking perfect no sign of issue, packaged very well. Both when I first plugged in the car with NO kit worked the high beam and the low beam but nothing else. I have to think that its not the blinker bulbs and LED bulbs, and I can't think its the UK conversion boxes because its the exact same issue on both sides. If a bulb was bad I would think that it would not be on both most likely.....has anyone here had this same issue when trying to install the JRAuto kit? I have tried reaching out to Rob to ask him directly but he has not answered, or gotten back to me. I am completely lost/stuck here very stressed about this. Any help would be TREMEDOUSLY appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2016 HSE Td6
926 Posts
Re: 2010 Headlight wiring Upgrade Rob JR auto electric wire kit ISSUE

Well, I haven't done this so I don't have any experience. However, what is not working with the upgrade is the same prior to the upgrade. Therefore, it seems your problem is maybe somewhere in the lighting system. I don't have the '06 but maybe a review of the 06 RAVE manual would be beneficial.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts