RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Ok my guess is that i'm just not doing this right. But with my 2010 RRS when trying to put in a destination of an intersection of 2 streets, the option is ALWAYS grey'ed out. I've tried putting in just the city, and 1 street name, hoping that the intersection option would then become choosable, but it won't. What am I doing wrong here? There's no mention of this in any of manuals I have. Thanks again for your help guys

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,468 Posts
Are you doing this while driving or at a stop?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
On MY06-09s I don't even believe it is possible to select a city prior to choosing an intersection as destination, you can only enter the two street names and hope they are not too common... So the interface for the 2010s must be different.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course I'm at a stop. I've called and ask the dealership and they have no clue either. Does no one have this problem or just not use this? It's highly annoying. Thanks again for the help guys..

·
Registered
50 Posts
I finally encountered this problem on Sunday. The option is grayed out until you put in a street name. I don't remember if I had a city name in yet or not, but after adding a street name, the intersection option was available. From your original post, it sounds like you tried this. If you can't get it to work by adding a street name first, then you may have a different problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts