RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any easy way of changing out the foglight bulbs for the 2010 RRS? I saw topics for the 2009 and earlier models which seem pretty easy as you go through the front but with the redesign, I don't think I can go through the front to change out the bulbs. Anyone try?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
On 2010s I believe you need to remove the main headlights cluster above it to gain access to the rear of the fog light housing, and its bayonet mount holder with the halogen bulb. My 2006 RRS Owner Manual has fairly detailed instructions to replace just about every exterior lamp bulb in the car, have you RTFM yet? :wink:

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
umbertob said:
... have you RTFM yet? :wink:

NO, NOT THAT... SAY THERE IS ANOTHER OPTION PLEASE :shock:

More importantly I would be wondering why the bulb has blown so soon. :think:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,470 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
umbertob said:
... have you RTFM yet? :wink:

NO, NOT THAT... SAY THERE IS ANOTHER OPTION PLEASE :shock:

More importantly I would be wondering why the bulb has blown so soon. :think:
Not likely to be blown yet, just some of us like to change them from the ugly yellow to a whiter hue.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't have an owners manual as the RRS is somewhere over the Atlantic right now and would like to order a bulb b4 it gets here. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just got around to changing my bulbs on my 2011. You only have to remove 4 screws, two on the bottom and two on the inside front of the wheel well. Once removed, you should be able to open the guard just enough to access the bulb. Got the bulbs to match the leds/xenons almost perfectly. Sorry for the terrible cell pics but you get the idea:[attachment=1:3cmrhvxi]IMG00072-20110523-2105(2).jpg[/attachment:3cmrhvxi][attachment=0:3cmrhvxi]IMG00075-20110523-2107.jpg[/attachment:3cmrhvxi]

Attachments

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
Tunas,

Where did you get your bulbs from? I need to order a set.

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts