RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this has already been discussed. I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks now but havent had the time. If you want to keep the air recirculator on, simply press and hold the button for 3 seconds. The light will flash 2 or 3 times to confirm and will remain on until you press it again. No more breathing in fumes in the NYC Tunnels for me! woohoo!

·
Registered
521 Posts
rebbit said:
I apologize if this has already been discussed. I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks now but havent had the time. If you want to keep the air recirculator on, simply press and hold the button for 3 seconds. The light will flash 2 or 3 times to confirm and will remain on until you press it again. No more breathing in fumes in the NYC Tunnels for me! woohoo!
Good to know! Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU. I cannot wait to try this tonight through the very same , exhaust filled NYC tunnels !
It's been a fricking nightmare driving with one eye on the road and the other on the Recirc light ! (Same issue when warming the car up on those cold winter mornings ). Hopefully, no more cough splutter godammit inside my car.

I do find it somewhat annoying that the dealers don't know these fixes. Instead of telling me 'They All do that sir', they should be sharing this information in the same way this forum does.

Rangerover Net 2 (Scosche IPOD fix, Recirc Fix)
Dealer 0

1 - 3 of 3 Posts