Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a lot of research and didn't see anything on what to do with the side marker bulb. Do I just unplug it or leave plugged in? If I have to leave it I guess I would have to pull the light assembly when the bulb goes out? I have the new lights and would like to install them. I ordered led interface units on eBay uk Item # 161507689858 but haven't received them. So I don't want to install the lights then have to pull them back out.
The of my truck is 2005
Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
14 Posts
i have a 2008 hse and i just ignored the sidemarker plug. just plugged the new light in without any mods. the new lights are wired differently so the sidemarker still works(bright!). no blinker issue, no error message .but the side markets are super bright and the fog lights are always on, not too bright but still get brighter if you switch the fog light switch on.
so its almost plug and play, now trying to figure out a cheap fix for the side light - fog light issue. i have read there is a relay or diode needed but couldnt find out exactly what kind.
still looking.

this is great help for somebody who is looking to upgrade:

Attachments

· Registered
14 Posts
i foud that it is completely unnecessary to flex or drill around your rover to install these. i unscrewed the holding pins on the new led fixture,
just took a hammer and banged the old brackets a little to make some room for the new lights. this way i could reverse the whole thing in a heartbeat. the lights hold verry strong with the 2 screws alone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.