RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
I’m having some issues with my TPMS and rear seat entertainment headphones on my 2008 Range Rover supercharged. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

TPMS ISSUE-
The amber light stays illuminated and my message center reads “Tyre Monitoring System Fault”. I checked the pressure and all tires are to spec. I recently brought it into the dealership for a diagnostic and they told me that I need a new module. I purchased one online (brand new) and installed it myself following the repair workshop manual’s instructions. The light on my message center went off and I thought I had resolved the issue until four days later when it illuminated once again. The new module was under warranty so, I returned it for another one and I installed that one. Once again, the light went for four days and then appeared again. The diagnostic paperwork from the dealership states that all four sensors are good, all codes were cleared, and that I should replace the module. It’s obviously not the module. Any ideas how I could resolve this issue?

RSE HEADPHONES-
I cannot get them to work. I have replaced the batteries, used voice command “headphones play / headphones on”, and even purchased a new pair (thinking the original headphones had broken). I cannot get the new ones to work either. Help please!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your time and effort in helping me to resolve these issues.

Troy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts