RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
Just purchased my first RR and hate that you cant do the NAV while in motion. Is there a fix for this? My Escalade did the same thing until I purchased an overide module for it. Thanks for looking

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Not on MY07s and later, sorry (in North America only.) Land Rover zapped the only back door software hack allowing navigation in motion after MY06.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That is something which, to my knowledge, is dealer configurable but hidden.

If you have some pretty smoooooooth talk, maybe you can convince them to change it....But because of lawsuits will be very difficult.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
In the USA can you use the SAT NAV using only "Previous" destinations?

My 2007MY TDV8 works fine as long as your not trying to input "New" address.

·
Registered
106 Posts
its ridiculous how much button pressing you can do on the screen while driving, but to enter an address you have to come to a complete stop. its not just rover, a lot of navs seem to be this way. makes no sense whatsoever.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Gazellio said:
Nope (unless the new destination happens to be one of the 5 displayed on the "Previous Destinations" screen...) You can't scroll through the list of previous destinations since the up/down button are grayed out once the car moves.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
umbertob said:
Gazellio said:
Nope (unless the new destination happens to be one of the 5 displayed on the "Previous Destinations" screen...) You can't scroll through the list of previous destinations since the up/down button are grayed out once the car moves.
Not noticed that I will have to check to see if mine does the same!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts