RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 RR SC 44k miles.... slightly leaning to the left.... no warning lightes, etc

1) The SO's RR looks to be, when viewed from the rear while in the garage, ever so slightly leaning to the right... I switched it's location to another garage to see if it was the garage floor or maybe my old eyes.... nope, I still see an ever so slight lean ot the right... the thing is driven maybe 100 miles a week by our nanny.... no warning slight are visible when I took it to get washed and gassed up today.... I have a 4 yr extended warranty, $100 co-pay, from Range Rover that I bought from my local dealer in May 2012 before I hit my 4yr in-service mark....

2) Also looking for a place to procure wiper blades - I went to BP Utah and did not see any listed

Any perspectives from this forum?

Thanks
RJ
DFW TX

·
Registered
50 Posts
Re: 2008 RR SC 44k miles.... slightly leaning to the left.... no warning lightes, etc

Its possible the air suspension just needs to be recalibrated. It can be done at the dealer or if you want to spend a bit more money you can go the DIY route and pickup one of the Gap Diagnostic tools and recalibrate it yourself. May want to check to make sure the air bags on the low side aren't leaking before doing anything. Its possible for the bags to leak at a particular height because the way the bag folds over itself.

As for wiper blades obviously you can get them from the dealer.

BPutah does sell them. http://bputah.com/RR44/Range_Rover_Wiper_Blade_%20DKC000040_%20DKC000080PMD.html

And so does Atlantic British, both Genuine and aftermarket.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts