Discussion Starter #1
2008 RR SC
  • No leaks
  • 4 new bags
  • 4 new sensors
  • New compressor
Keeps throwing codes:
  • C1A36-01 Exhaust Valve (Permanent)
  • C1A07-62 Cross Articulation (Permanent)
After driving approx 1/2 mile I get "Suspension System Fault" and it dumps me to the bump stops.
Bought the iLand app and dongle from Atlantic British and all attempts to calibrate the suspension fails.
Took it to the JLR dealer yesterday for the passenger side airbag recall (unrelated), and asked them to calibrate suspension for me using their tools. "Unable to calibrate system."

Now the fun begins...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I rebuilt the original Hitachi pump, thinking my replacement AMK unit was the source of the errors, but to no avail. System refuses to calibrate and my iLand app says that the unit was unable to connect to the ecm.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,194 Posts
When you rebuilt the compressor, did you disconnect the air lines at the valve block near the back of the complete compressor assembly, or right at the compressor itself. It's possible that you swapped a couple of the air lines if you disconnected the tubes at the valve block. Theres three lines back there, one to the reservoir under the right side door sill, one to the front valve block and one to the rear, plus one that connects the entire block back to the compressor and the vent valve. Mixing those up on the valve block will cause all kinds of issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. No, I didn't remove any of those lines from the valve block, just the one connection from the connection to the valve block.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts