RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I'm new here and on the verge of buying a 2008 HSE. I'm wondering if anyone has a list of the programming that can be done by the dealer. I've tried searching and can't find anything.

I'm specifically looking for the options for how the door locks are controlled. Right now hitting unlock on the remote unlocks just the driver door, then you have to wait, then hit unlock again to unlock the rest of the car. Further, it relocks at speed and then only unlocks the driver door on exit. This is a pain when it comes to getting kids in and out of the car. I'm hoping I can have the dealer change the function to unlock all doors with a single click and either leave them unlocked when driving or unlock all doors when the driver door is opened. Anyone know the options? Thanks!

In a weird way this is kind of make or break for the car, which is crazy, but it is ultimately going to be my wife's car and she is the primary kid transporter...`)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Here are the dealer-activated features that I'm aware of for my 2007. If I've omitted any, please feel free to add them to the list.

Locks and Alarms

• Single point entry (unlock all doors on 2nd key press)
  • Drive-away locking (auto-lock all doors at 10mph / 16kph)
  • Automatic re-lock (automatically re-locks doors if vehicle is unlocked but no doors are open after 2min)
  • Panic alarm (press/hold tailgate button on remote to sound alarm)
  • Convenience lock/unlock (open/close all windows & sunroof via remote)
Seats
  • Convenience seats (driver settings associated with remote)
Seat Belts
  • Seat belt reminder (enable/disable)
Audible Warnings
  • Starter key reminder (chime when driver's door is ajar with key in ignition)
Lamps and Indicators
  • Daytime running lamps (enable/disable)
  • Headlamp courtesy delay (illuminates for 40s after closing driver's door)
  • Lane change flash (3 flashes)
Wipers and Washers
  • Road speed sensor (speed sensitive wipers)

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,148 Posts
Kind of a fuzzy picture but heres the actual selection sheet for a 2006 (07 thru 09 are similar if not the same). You will have to take a trip to the dealer, or someone who has access to the LR software to change any feature.

2006_RR_Personalization_Options.jpg

You can open the windows and sunroof with the remote, but you can't close them in the US, because we have too many lawyers that will take your case if you chop your dog or childs head off when the windows rollup remotely (all of about 50 feet away).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts