RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

Apologies if this has been covered a million times before but i`m struggling to understand how to navigate the PDF manuals.
i clicked to view the manuals for the 2007 to 2010 l322 but i don`t get how i use the thing to see the stuff i`m interested in. is there a search button or index ? if i click on the blue highlighted headings which look like links on a web browser nothing happens.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
hi,

Apologies if this has been covered a million times before but i`m struggling to understand how to navigate the PDF manuals.
i clicked to view the manuals for the 2007 to 2010 l322 but i don`t get how i use the thing to see the stuff i`m interested in. is there a search button or index ? if i click on the blue highlighted headings which look like links on a web browser nothing happens.
I just look in the table of contents and it gives you the relevant page number

·
Registered
181 Posts
Isn't it CTRL-F ?

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Isn't it CTRL-F ?
yes, Ctrl-F for FIND. likewise if you are browsing the table of contents you will see a hyperlink for the beginning of each section. Now you have to remember that the 2007-2009 shop manual was laid out by some bloke that a few too many pints downstairs in the pub. So you may not find what you are looking for where it makes sense

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, Ctrl-F for FIND. likewise if you are browsing the table of contents you will see a hyperlink for the beginning of each section. Now you have to remember that the 2007-2009 shop manual was laid out by some bloke that a few too many pints downstairs in the pub. So you may not find what you are looking for where it makes sense

Thank you !
that should make it allot easier. Is there a better manual to you would recommend for my 2007 RR ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts