RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Looking at a 2007 Supercharged FFRR at the minute. Could anyone enlighten me with their supercharged average MPGs please??

I know Petrol prices in the UK are pretty high in comparison to the rest of the World, but as Diesel is 1 penny ahead of Unleaded i was considering the change???

Thanks in advance.

Paul T - UK

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
446 Posts
I actually get better mileage on my 2007 SC than my '05. Granted, completely different beast, but I don't exactly drive with a light foot, and I get ~12MPG in the city and usually 16+MPG on the highway. Average ends up netting out to ~15MPG.

·
Registered
141 Posts
12 to 14 mpg(US) around town/city hwy.
18 to 19.8mpg(US) open highway/interstate cruise speed 65 to 70mph
When temp drops below freezing -10degC to -20degC fuel consumption goes nuts, peak increase up to 30% more used when temp -25degC to -30degC

·
Registered
565 Posts
12 / 18 MPG US is about average for this vehicle. One friendly word of advice though, if you are worried about the cost of gas, don't buy this vehicle. Gas is just a small cost of ownership. Everything is expensive in these cars including maintenance (including more expensive 20" tires) to very costly (and sometimes frequent) repairs.

A few more dollars in gas (compared to another vehicle) is going to be the least of your costs.

·
Registered
952 Posts
luxury1 said:
12 / 18 MPG US is about average for this vehicle. One friendly word of advice though, if you are worried about the cost of gas, don't buy this vehicle. Gas is just a small cost of ownership. Everything is expensive in these cars including maintenance (including more expensive 20" tires) to very costly (and sometimes frequent) repairs.

A few more dollars in gas (compared to another vehicle) is going to be the least of your costs.
+1

Gas will be the least of your worries. My 2010 supercharged gets horrible mileage, but then I look at my monthly payment and the gas bill seems minor. Pulling a trailer, OMG the thing gets gallons per mile not MPG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts